1. Place pad on the floor plastic side down
and tissue side up.
2. Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing them to smell the special attractant
3. If your dog doesn't relieve itself immediately, take your pet back several times until it is successful.
4. When your pet relieves itself on the pad, reward with a treat and enthusiastic praise. Replace as needed.
Indoor to Outdoor Transitioning:
5. Over time, move the pad closer to the door and eventually outside.
6. Once outside, fold the pads to reduce their size over time. Eventually, they won't need a pad to find the spot.
7. To help find the area once the pad has been removed, use Simple Solution Puppy Aid Training Spray.
8. Keep pads around for overnight accidents, extended time alone, travel or general use.