Douxo S3 PYO Shampoo 200ml

£15.23
4 IN STOCK 
Antibacterial and Antifungal shampoo for dogs and cats: cleanses and disinfects thanks to the antiseptic action of 3% chlorhexidine digluconate while hydrating and maintaining the skin's ecosystem. Antibacterial and antifungal efficacy. Helps to detangle the fur and leaves the coat soft and shiny.

Key Benefits

Antibacterial and Antifungal
Proven efficacy on the skin barrier
Natural  active ingredient Ophytrium (extracted from the root of Ophiopgon Japonicus
pH adjusted 
Vet Recommended - Formulated and tested by vet dermatologists
Well tolerated on both normal and irritated skin
Hypoallergenic fragrance
All DOUXO®S3 products are paraben, soap, sulphate, nanoparticle, colourant and phthalates free.

Product Information

Contains Ophytrium - a purified natural ingredient with threefold action on the skin barrier:
Protects the mechanical barrier 
Preserves the protective microbial flora for healthy skin
Reduces irritation

Recommended for

Antibacterial and Antifungal shampoo for dogs and cats

Ingredients

Ingredients:
 
Ophytrium - a purified natural ingredient with high tolerance and threefold action on the skin barrier:
Protects the mechanical barrier for supple, durable, hydrated skin
Preserves the protective microbial flora for healthy skin
Reduces irritation
3% Chlorhexidine digluconate ¿ antibacterial and antifungal
Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) ¿ moisturises the skin and improves wound healing
Pentavitine - provides hydration to the skin
 
Hypoallergenic Coco-Vanilla fragrance
 
All DOUXO®S3 products are paraben, soap, sulphate, nanoparticle, colourant and phthalates free.

Instructions

Directions
External use. Wet the coat with warm water. Apply, massage and leave foam for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing. Avoid the eyes. Repeat if necessary.

Size Guide

200ml bottle

Care & Use

One pump per 2 kg, double the application rate for animals with long and/or thick fur. 

Safety Advice

Veterinary hygiene biocidal product - For use by professionals and the general public.
Causes serious eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting ects. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water
for several minutes. If eye irritation persists: get medical attention. 
Avoid release to the environment. 
Dispose of container in accordance with local and national regulations.

Storage Information

Store at ambient temperature (Room temperature)